The EverRest DSXC18 Air Conditioner
Up to 18 SEER Efficiency
ComfortNet™ Communication System
The compressor in your new DSXC18 air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty*. If the compressor ever fails, a new one will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All functional parts area covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty.*
With this central air conditioning system, you will enjoy top quality, high-efficiency cooling and chlorine-free refrigerant — all at a refreshingly affordable price.
*To receive the Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-Stage Copeland® UltraTech scroll compressor
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Expanded ComfortAlert diagnostics built in
- Set-up capable with two low-voltage wired to outdoor unit
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Goodman brand sound control top design
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Two-Speed quiet condenser fan motor
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Call us today at 916-922-2775 for a free estimate!
Affordable Heating & Air Company provides free estimates on furnace and heating installations, air conditioning installations, and HVAC installations of every kind to the Greater Sacramento Valley region including South Sacramento, Downtown Sacramento, North Sacramento, Sacramento County, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, Florin, Citrus Heights, Carmichael, Fair Oaks, North Highlands, Antelope, Orangevale, Elk Grove, Rancho Murieta, Slough House, Wilton, Franklin, Lodi, Stockton, Galt, Natomas, West Sacramento, Woodland, Dixon, and Davis.
Please contact us by